Microsoft office 2010 professional PKC
Organise projects, manage finances and build a better way to do business with tools from Microsoft Office Professional 2010. Exchange ideas with customers and business partners remotely with Web Apps--it's another way you can stay connected to your business wherever you are. Plus, build professional databases and marketing materials with dynamic do-it-yourself tools in Access 2010 and Publisher 2010 available only with Office Professional 2010.
Product Key Card
Office 2010 PKC sku's are only suitable for machines that have Office 2010 Starter Pack installed.The Product Key Card makes installing Microsoft Office 2010 fast and easy (no discs needed). It's a great value for one Office license.
Build a Better Way to Do Business
Now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It's an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
Brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote.
Find it on new Backstage View
Replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customise the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
Programs You Rely On
Microsoft Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.
You don't have to be a database expert to manage your business information like a pro. Track inventory, customer information and data trends with ready-to-use templates in Microsoft Access 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Integrate your Access reports using multiple data connections and linked information.
- Get started faster and easier than ever before with more pre-built database templates.
- Apply professional designs using Office themes for great-looking forms and reports.
- Try the revamped Macro Designer to create, edit and automate database logic.
- Use the simplified Expression Builder to build out logic faster and easier in your database.
Your marketing is in great hands--your own, with Microsoft Publisher 2010. Now you can create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails cost-effectively. Start with a giant library of pre-formatted design templates and customise them to you specific look and feel. Get more new features with Publisher 2010:
- Easily swap out pictures while preserving the look and layout of your publication with new and improved photo-editing tools.
- Transform and customise ordinary text into fine typography with new OpenType fonts.
- Preview built-in templates, customise content with ease and review for design and layout mistakes before printing.
- Align objects, images or text boxes easier with improved object alignment technology and guides.
- See exactly what your work will look like printed and adjust print settings with enhanced Print Preview.
Whether you're working at the office or on the road, Microsoft Outlook 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
- Sync multiple email accounts from services such as (Hotmail, Gmail) or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010.
- Condense, categorise and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click using Conversation View.
- Save time with Quick Steps and customise the tasks you use the most down to a single click.
- Share your calendar with others and access theirs, plus save frequently used groups of calendars with the new Schedule view.
- Gain attention with your emails by using new graphic and picture-editing tools.
Company reports come together efficiently when you use Microsoft Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite coworkers to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools
From purchases to taxes your business depends on financial information that's clear and up-to-date. Microsoft Excel 2010 offers useful insight with simple templates used to build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on your financial performance goals. Get more new tools with Excel 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart views.
- Spend less time sifting through data--use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
Wow clients with an innovative presentation. Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation.
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats.
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show.
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations.
- Use slide sections to navigate, organise and print your presentation.
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organise notebooks, ideal when you're working on multiple projects.
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter.
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritised list of Search results.
- Easily organise and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar.
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them.
Microsoft Office 2010 is supported for both 32-bit and 64-bit client applications. We recommend that you install Microsoft Silverlight 3 along with Microsoft Office 2010 to improve the online experience and to power the Microsoft® Office 2010 interactive guides.
Requirements and product functionality can vary based on the system configuration and operating system. Use of graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64 MB or higher video memory.
Hard Disk: 3 GB; a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard disk
Memory: 256 MB of RAM or higher
Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0 installed, Windows Server 2008 with SP2. Terminal Server and Windows on Windows (WOW) (which allows installing 32-bit versions of Office 2010 on 64-bit operating systems) are supported.
Processor: 500 MHz processor or higher
Display: 1024 768 or higher-resolution monitor
Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access.
1 GHz processor or higher and 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Business Contact manager. Business Contact Manager not available in all languages.
512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search.
This product is genuine Microsoft® manufacturer Guaranteed.
Microsoft is right to Microsoft Corporation!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!Reviewer: Open WD3FKGMiCUd
Considerably, the article is in reliaty the best on this precious topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal lucidity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. De lightful work and much success in your business dealings!